Bookish Survey from Writing My Own Fairytale.
1. How do you organize your bookshelves?
Ha! Organize? I am so bad at organization! I have so many shelves throughout my small house that are just piled with books, music, and DVD’s. (Piles on the floors and on dressers and nightstands too) Yes, I know it’s horrible! I don’t even separate my various entertainment genre’s. That being said, the one bit of organization that is present is keeping different series together and in order, that much I can be proud of!
2. What is one of your favorite books that is not in one of your favorite genre’s?
I guess I’d have to go with Gone With the Wind. I don’t typically read much historical romance but this classic is definitely among my top ten.
3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
The last one was Divergent. I’m always late to the party but my daughter informed me that I HAD to read this book!
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
Most certainly Trigger Warning! I’m always with breathless with anticipation when I have a new Gaiman book to read!
5. What book do you recommend the most?
I always, always recommend Neil Gaiman and of his books I mostly recommend Stardust!